TVCancelRenew Logo

Cold Justice Season 8 or Cancelled? Oxygen Renewal Status, Release Date 2021

CJUS56

Cold Justice cancelled or renewed?

Get the very latest Cold Justice cancel/renewal status

Find out Cold Justice Season 8 release date on Oxygen

The prospect of cancellation is a very real fear for most, if not all, TV shows. The axe will surely fall eventually, but WHEN? With our team of network sources and insiders, we have the very latest news on whether Cold Justice is cancelled or renewed? Our handy cancel/renew tracker will keep you up to speed on the status of "Oxygen TV show Cold Justice!

Scales of Cancellation

Cold Justice Season 8 Cancelled or Renewal Status :

Renewal Status: As of June 24th, 2021, Oxygen has yet to cancel or renew Cold Justice for Season 8 . We track the status of Cold Justice each day and will update this page as soon as Cold Justice is cancelled or renewed. Stay tuned by bookmarking this page and checking back for the latest updates.

Filed Under: Oxygen | Pending

Cold Justice Season 8 Comments

Allison Cheney says

I'd like to see another live season of Cold Justice. I'd hate for it to end just because of the pandemic. Even if it's on the chopping block, we fans deserve some closure and so does Kelly Siegler--especially considering how TNT treated her and her fans!

Joan Aufderbeck says

Well, I know I speak for at least 6 viewers, we'd like to see Cold Justice renewed! This "holding pattern" is certainly frustrating for viewers, as I'm sure it is for Kelly and all the others involved. I realize, the biggest concern currently is probably the pandemic, and that could be the reason for the "redux" episodes. But a FIRM yes the series, when it is medically advisable, WILL be back with NEW episodes, would certainly be a breath of fresh air and something to look forward to! This maybe yes, maybe no is simply ridiculous! I've been involved in television programming, in the past, in my career. I can't believe this is simply in a "toss-up" situation! Please respond! And let the response be.... RENEWED air date TBA.... Thanks much! Peace, Joan

Deborah Curtis says

It is one of my favorite shows and don't want to see it end. I hope it is continued. I will be VERY disappointed if. It isn't on anymore!!!

Karen Augustine says

I would be so happy to see Cold Justice renewed for Season 7. God bless Kelly Siegler for the work that her and her team have done. It would be a sad day to find out that it is canceled

Cathy Crawley says

There MUST be more seasons of Cold Justice..... I have been binge watching all the other seasons and am desperately in love with the show. Especially all the people that these folks help. Very noble and very much needed in this otherwise sick world... Bring Back Kelly!!!!!

Diane Ford says

Bring back Kelly and the crew!!! Myself and ALL of my friends LOVE COLD JUSTICE!!’

Jean says

Agree with opinions above. I enjoy this show immensely. I have also enjoyed the “inside the episode” shows because of the added commentary by Kelly. Do hope Oxygen renews the show for as long as the prime characters want to do it.

Constance says

My husband and I would be very disappointed in Oxygen if they don’t renew Cold Justice. It is one of the better shows on that network.

Joshua says

My whole family lives this show and the voice it gives we to the voiceless. Keep this going!!!!

DeAnn Wheeler says

I love the Cold Justice along with Kelly and her team! Please renew this show. Thank you, DeAnn W.

Virginia Mortensen says

Cold Justice has been a favorite show for as long as its been on TV. Please bring it back. It is a great service to those families in the unsolved cases.

BARBARA HOOVER says

COLD JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED. SHE HAS HELPED SO MANY FAMILY'S WHOSE LIVED ONE'S WERE MURDERED.

Ginny says

I’d be very disappointed to find cold justice cancelled, I have faith you will give me something to live for

Tracey Lee Ferrell says

Call Justice needs to stay on it has heart And compassion it feels avoid and shows the public good cops good law-enforcement in this day and age that needs to be pushed forward I have watch this is the beginning I have watched all the reruns available have tried to buy the DVDs I’m a retired hospice nurse I have three other family members that are RNs my mother was an RN I come from a large family six siblings the other half of my family or law-enforcement and military one brother retard 20 years Lieutenant Another brother 40 years with the NSA in Washington we all love this show it shows hell good law enforcement officers Really are because they are good citizens and have a good heart and really want to do what’s right . You have an obligation to the supporters of the oxygen channel because it call justice leaves then we follow her Kelly we all need a little cold justice in our lives the obligation you have would be among the same as people that lead with their heart such as Ron Howard Steven Spielberg with their movies having a message making an impact please don’t cancel Cold justice I talk about it any chance I get thank you for listening and I’ll be praying that you continue it

BARBARA HOOVER says

COLD JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED FOR SEASON 7. THE SHOW TRULY HELPS A FAMILY WHO HAS LOST A LOVED ONE TO GET JUSTICE