TVCancelRenew Logo

Christina on the Coast Season 3 or Cancelled? HGTV Renewal Status, Premiere Date 2021

Christina on the Coast

Christina On The Coast cancelled or renewed?

Get the very latest Christina On The Coast cancel/renewal status

Find out Christina On The Coast Season 3 release date on HGTV

The prospect of cancellation is a very real fear for most, if not all, TV shows. The axe will surely fall eventually, but WHEN? With our team of network sources and insiders, we have the very latest news on whether Christina On The Coast is cancelled or renewed? Our handy cancel/renew tracker will keep you up to speed on the status of "HGTV TV show Christina On The Coast!

Scales of Cancellation

Christina On The Coast Season 3 Cancelled or Renewal Status :

Renewal Status: Christina On The Coast Renewed for Season 3 by HGTV!

Keep Me Updated On Latest Releases

Christina On The Coast Season 3 Premiere Date :

Christina On The Coast Season 3 release date – August 6th, 2020

Filed Under: HGTV | Renewed

Christina On The Coast Season 3 Comments

James Terlecki says

Christina on the Coast is the worst show currently on TV. It's not about remodeling. It's not about flipping. It's about "look at me and my 'fab' new life." Do I really care about her do-nothing friends? Do I really care about seeing her drive around in a Bentley or Range Rover? HGTV needs to dump this lame excuse of a show ASAP

Deborah says

Disagree...some folks are just jealous of other people’s success and happiness!

Gary says

I like the show. Love Christina, she's down to earth and real.

Irena says

To funny, but so true. She’s always so busy doing nothing, her assistant does the decorating. Her fab life is nothing to talk about that’s not life, just a lot of talk. Anyone can have does cars on payments, woopy do. I can see why the husband left running! Poor guy!

Diane says

I love Christina on the Coast her new show is wonderful and I love it that she shares her life with her viewers and we actually get to watch her life unfold and grow and watch her children grow up it is amazing that she includes her family, friends and of course her adorable Frenchie Cash in her new show. I feel like I know her on a personal level. Christina your designs are amazing love, love your new show and I also love watching you on Flip or Flop! Wishing you and your family many blessings!

Joyce Granville says

I loved the show! Her new husband is charming. She has great taste in decorating too. Please renew her show. It's so different. Joyce in the Bay Area

Deborah says

Agreed!!

Angie says

Love her show and her design talent! Just love everything she does! Seems as if she has a golden touch to everything! Please renew!!!!

Deborah Pouliot says

Totally agree. I think anyone who doesn’t like her, is just jealous!

billy says

I hated the show! shes so stuck and annoying!

G says

I agree! Christina was having an affair while her husband was battling his medical condition. Who cares about this lame stuck up Karen!!

Deborah says

I love the show...which is odd because I didn’t like Christina when she was in the other show. I really hope they keep this series going!!

April Ledgerwood Robinson says

Renew, renew, renew!

Jew’Jermain says

My cuzin T say he gonna get him 1 of they house.

Tracy Donaldson says

I absolutely love the show and look forward to watching it on Discovery plus every Thursday. Please renew.

Kristi says

Renew renew renew Absolutely love Christina and her Family love the shows both Christina on the coast and Flip or Flop!!!! 2 of the best shows on HGTV…….

Kristi says

Angue says

I did too! I applied to be on the show and although we had a hearty budget wasn’t chosen snd just after that saw they were still looking fir people to be on the show. I don’t understand why we weren’t picked. Husband is a retired veteran snd we really needed the design and help as we were kind of lost as what we can do to make our house flow. Sad we couldn’t qualify. Really hard to interview over zoom. Not used to doing it like so many .

Cassandra L Johnson says

Absolutely love her show and designs. Hope she gets renewed.

Nancy Stephens says

I think Christina is awesome, and I will be so disappointed if her show does not get renewed for season 5. Christina is the backbone of Flip or Flop, she has made that show, and her show “Christina on the Coast” is amazing!

Tisa E Johnson says

Love, love, love Christina on the Coast, she has great style and haters gonna hate, js give her a break YOLO and if you can't say anything nice don't say anything