TVCancelRenew Logo

Christina on the Coast Season 3 or Cancelled? HGTV Renewal Status, Premiere Date 2021

Christina on the Coast

Christina On The Coast cancelled or renewed?

Get the very latest Christina On The Coast cancel/renewal status

Find out Christina On The Coast Season 3 release date on HGTV

The prospect of cancellation is a very real fear for most, if not all, TV shows. The axe will surely fall eventually, but WHEN? With our team of network sources and insiders, we have the very latest news on whether Christina On The Coast is cancelled or renewed? Our handy cancel/renew tracker will keep you up to speed on the status of "HGTV TV show Christina On The Coast!

Scales of Cancellation

Christina On The Coast Season 3 Cancelled or Renewal Status :

Renewal Status: Christina On The Coast Renewed for Season 3 by HGTV!

Christina On The Coast Season 3 Premiere Date :

Christina On The Coast Season 3 release date – August 6th, 2020

Filed Under: HGTV | Renewed

Christina On The Coast Season 3 Comments

James Terlecki says

Christina on the Coast is the worst show currently on TV. It's not about remodeling. It's not about flipping. It's about "look at me and my 'fab' new life." Do I really care about her do-nothing friends? Do I really care about seeing her drive around in a Bentley or Range Rover? HGTV needs to dump this lame excuse of a show ASAP

Deborah says

Disagree...some folks are just jealous of other people’s success and happiness!

Gary says

I like the show. Love Christina, she's down to earth and real.

Diane says

I love Christina on the Coast her new show is wonderful and I love it that she shares her life with her viewers and we actually get to watch her life unfold and grow and watch her children grow up it is amazing that she includes her family, friends and of course her adorable Frenchie Cash in her new show. I feel like I know her on a personal level. Christina your designs are amazing love, love your new show and I also love watching you on Flip or Flop! Wishing you and your family many blessings!

Joyce Granville says

I loved the show! Her new husband is charming. She has great taste in decorating too. Please renew her show. It's so different. Joyce in the Bay Area

Deborah says

Agreed!!

Angie says

Love her show and her design talent! Just love everything she does! Seems as if she has a golden touch to everything! Please renew!!!!

Deborah Pouliot says

Totally agree. I think anyone who doesn’t like her, is just jealous!

billy says

I hated the show! shes so stuck and annoying!

G says

I agree! Christina was having an affair while her husband was battling his medical condition. Who cares about this lame stuck up Karen!!

Deborah says

I love the show...which is odd because I didn’t like Christina when she was in the other show. I really hope they keep this series going!!

April Ledgerwood Robinson says

Renew, renew, renew!

Jew’Jermain says

My cuzin T say he gonna get him 1 of they house.