TVCancelRenew Logo

Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch

Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch cancelled or renewed? Is Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch TV show cancelled or renewed 2022 - 2023? Will Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch Season 2 be renewed or cancelled? Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch 2022 release dates? 2022 TV premiere dates? Here’s the latest cancel/renew information on Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch.

Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch

Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch Status: Season 2 Renewed January 7th, 2022

Network: Discovery Channel

Keep Me Updated On Latest Releases

About Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch TV Show

Sitting nearly adjacent to Skinwalker Ranch in Utah - another area notorious for paranormal sightings and other mysterious activity - Blind Frog Ranch has drawn treasure seekers for hundreds of years. And now, Duane Ollinger has sunk everything he has in hunting for what he believes is a vast fortune of gold in the ground. But with each step Duane takes closer to finding the treasure, the land seems to hold on tighter, stopping him in his tracks. With his money, resources and reputation on the line, Duane is hellbent on finding the truth and uncovering the treasure - no matter the cost. So, this year, he's going all in and bringing on a team of people to help him: his son, Chad Ollinger, friend and retired Sheriff's Deputy, Charlie Snider, and Eric Drummond, a renowned geologist who will help him map the faulted land. Duane and his crew will pull out all the stops - and heavy machinery - to find the treasure buried beneath Blind Frog Ranch, even if the land fights them every step of the way.

Promo | Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch S2

Filed Under: Discovery Channel | Renewed

Ginger says

We are intrigued by Blind Frog ranch! Please renew!!

Lisa Engel says

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE renew the contract. I want to see Season 2. I will not buy the streaming package if Discovery does not renew that show!!! That show was why I wanted to buy the streaming package!!! PLEASE put up Season 2 SOON.

Donna says

Please keep filming. Waiting patiently.

Rachel says

Love your show, Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch!! Is the show returning?

Austin says

I just want to see them get to the wooden box to see what’s in it. Please let us see that!

Mae Snow says

We absolutely love blind frog ranch, looking forward to the new season. Please don’t cancel this show

William McHenry says

Great show please renew!

Ken says

Please renew. Great season 1. Onto season 2

Andrea says

Bring back The show.

Tom Carroll says

Both my wife and I enjoy the show, please continue the show

Kathi says

I cannot wait for season 2 of this exciting show.

Stephanie says

Please renew!!

james knight says

Finally a great show that keeps my interest look forward to the next episodes and you want to cancel it WTF !! Please don’t cancel this show!!!

Wayne Chadwick says

We need a season 2

Bo Camilla says

We need to show renewed!

Hzl says

Bring on season 2....Please renew it‼️👍

Kelly xolborn says

Please please please!!! Renew this series!!!! I absolutely love this show!! I'm dying to watch more of this show!!!

Leola knudsen says

Season one hooked me the minute I saw the box made of logs in the cavern !! And the episode of the trespasser who was going In a trance was spooky and I had to watch season one multiple times. Please renew!!!

LeeAnn Now S..F. says

Please renew..the father and son relationship is Wonderful…and all the dudes…Rock!! Am I the ONLY ONE NERVOUS For the Sons Wife and kids with all these Dead and ripped apart animals, talk of Skin Walker’s AND the Video of the dude going into convulsions???? Need to know they are OKAY ?? And want them to find GOLD!!! Thanks..come on ….plzzzz.

True says

The problem is the Show is rooted in numerous lies and material misrepresentations. Ollinger is a partner in a Utah LLC that controls the property. He is a one third owner. Not a sole owner as he claimed and major litigation is pending.

Jackie says

You cannot leave us hanging . We need to know how this ends up . You must renew.

Martina says

Please renew. Its awsome. Love it here on Australia.

Toddylikes says

Just watched a video on youtube where the owner of the channel was at the Blind Frog Ranch and said that they are getting ready to do the second season, its not official but its something. The channel name is HeavyDSparks and the title of the video is "Taking Cleetus To Spot Skinwalker’s and UFO’s At Blind Frog Ranch (Plus Lost Spanish Gold!)". About season 2 it is mentioned at the 8 minute mark in the video.

Rebecca says

Please renew Mystery @ Blind Frog Ranch! Our family loves this show.

Rebecca says

Please renew Mystery @ Blind Frog Ranch! Our family loves this show.

True says

Jacquelyn Ploor says

When will season 2 start for Blind Frog Ranch? Please don’t cancel this show. We need to find out what is buried there.

Rebecca says

I really like this show I so hope it gets renewed,I don't care if it is scripted or not it is still good in my book

Hugh Jass says

They cancelled the remaining episodes for season 2, they stopped at 4 a cancelled because no one was watching

Xan Roland says

So far season 1&2 have been great. Please bring out season 3. Couple of?s. What makes you think that with whatever is in the box and with the age of the box that it(the box) will withstand coming up in one piece . Just open box underwater and bring up contents. IJS

Merrill Mchenry says

Yes, ALL FOR a Season 3!!

anita r sweet says

I think what I like the most about this program is the interactions of all involved! I don't care if Duane is 1/3 owner! Life is full of ups and downs! I think what I like about this show is that everyone seems like regular people like me! Don't get ride of these.

C. Smith says

Does anyone think it is real when the box that supposedly the Aztecs placed in the cave still has rope bindings attached? They would have long ago rotted off!

Tony says

True Says. I understand that there maybe some litigation happening. However if there is litigation why not cite the claims? All too often people attempt to attach to the bandwagon. There is nothing wrong with actually stating the “ Utah LLC “ you claim to have a % of ownership in. I’d bet there isn’t a partial ownership listed for “ True Says”. Additionally if you did have an ownership piece you would have to most likely agree to allow all the hard work they have been doing and have been fronting the big costs of the drilling, equipment etc. Finally, either step up and exercise your ownership rights. Get involved and support the efforts. This is an amazing show and project that could very well u lock some tremendous historical findings. Be a true partner not a selfish gold wishing ( can’t be digging as you seem adverse to such labors ) pariah. Bring it back. This needs closure after the very cool peek under the Kamona

Kim Lassle says

You got to have a season 3 we've been waiting , great show please renew it!

MajikMan says

I'm Hooked! Please Televise More!

Lorraine Wicklund says

Just binged watched Season 1 and 2 AWAITING SEASON 3 Please please please.

Lori Adans says

Need season 3 of Mystery of Blind Frog Ranch. Can’t wait to see what happens next. I do think that there is a connection between Blind Frog Ranch and Skinwalker Ranch. They are very close to each other. A combination show would be great.

Sharon says

I just binge watch season 1 and 2 because of the YouTube video I seen of Duane Ollinger. It just was released and I recommend fans go check it out because he tells the truth about what really happened out there on the ranch. The same thing is probably going on over at skin walker ranch which I believe is a portal over the Mesa on the ranch. UMAN TV is the YouTube channel you need to watch.

Gina Morris says

Please renew the show. Do t leave us hanging!

Gina Morris says

Please renew the show. Do t leave us hanging!

Jerry Jankowski says

Don't leave us hanging please renew Blind Frog Blind Frog Ranch. We need to know what is in that box .

Sue says

So excited to see season 3, we love this show

John Mow says

Please renew season 3 quickly. My pocket change is liquifying like gallium!!! Mow-Mow

Alison says

Please let us know what happens, what's in the box, how'd it get there, who's watching them, are they safe n well

Joann says

Please do not cancel… we love this show!

Jill says

Please renew this show! My husband and I truly enjoy the mystery of this ranch. It has such intrigue as to what is in the waters and ground of this area. PLEASE renew this program. There's no other show like it on TV.

william baxter says

we must get season 3, or it will drive me crazy, watched seasons 1/2 so many times I nearly know all the script off by heart . I'm referring to Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch,