TVCancelRenew Logo

Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER

Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER cancelled or renewed? Is Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER TV show cancelled or renewed 2021 - 2022? Will Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER Season 10 be renewed or cancelled? Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER 2021 release dates? 2021 TV premiere dates? Here’s the latest cancel/renew information on Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER.

dkeae

Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER Status: Season 10

Network: Nat Geo WILD

Keep Me Updated On Latest Releases

About Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER TV Show

Dr. K's exotic cases and cures are as wild and unexpected as the animals that come through the door. Along with Dr. T and a dedicated staff, Dr. Susan Kelleher treats a dynamic array of patients ranging from kangaroos to monkeys, birds, rabbits, pigs, fish and every imaginable animal in between.

Filed Under: Nat Geo WILD | Pending

Elizabeth Stead says

This show is so much better than the one that has been on TV for 17 years an he doesn't even wash his hands. Please keep this show on, it is fantastic

Ruth Smith says

I don't watch much TV but when it comes to Dr K's Vet show I can hardly wait for it to be on each week. She has such a diversity of animals she cares for and her personality and dedication to her career is just so commendable. Please PLEASE don't cancel her show it is the best Vet show by far on TV!! I love her and her great staff!

Ray Herman says

Please don't cancel. This program is so much better than some of the other veterinary programs available to us. I never missed an episode. Thank you

Mary Lewis says

Oh my gosh please please do NOT cancel I love this show??????

Karen Redden says

Please don't cancel, we prefer watching Dr. K than most other tv shows. We really enjoy watching.

Penny Wakun says

Please don't cancel this show! I love Dr. K! I love the way she treats animals, no matter what species they are!

Lindarae LaRocca says

Please do not cancel dr k’s animal show! It’s the best show on tv!

Veronica Starr Defalco says

Dr. K is a fantastic show! I always look forward to every story and it’s very educational brings you into a world we would never be a part of otherwise thank you so much please keep the show going!

Lisa says

Please keep Dr. K’s exotic ER on! It’s variety of animals and Dr. K and her crew are so empathetic to help any animal no matter the injury. I’ve watched to other show that has been on TV for 18 yrs or so with “thousands of clients” and I’m so tired of watching cattle births and showing the abscess as the contents of the wound or draining out. So please keep Dr. K’s show on as it is such breath of fresh air!

Michele Finley says

Love Love Love this show! Please Please Please don't cancel!

Janet Jones says

Please do not cancel Dr K’s show...It’s the best! 5 stars , please, please, please put it back on and never take it off.

Debbie DiLoreto says

Please renew Dr. K! We love her show! Thanks!

Debbie DiLoreto says

Please renew Dr. K! We love her show! Thanks!

Kandis Haynes says

Please don't cancel this show love Dr K btw how can I stay up to date on if it gets renewed or not for 10th season

Beverly Bolen says

Please do not cancel Dr K. I love the diversity of animals.

Hanici says

I can’t wait for her shows to pop up . She is an amazing vet , very knowledgeable and teaches us pet owners a lot! Please remove the German Vet episodes and give us more of her and her lovely team.!

Angel 😇 Meeks, says

Please keep her, we as animals lover need her input on our pets. God loves her and so do we. Please please please. Thanks

Carol A Meade says

Hoping that Dr K will return for another season soon. Professional, educational and fiiled with compassion, caring and concern. One of, if not THE best, vet shows on NGW or any other channel!!

Barb says

Love this show. I've been wating for it to come on. What's the hold up. Please do not cancel.

Marlene Kudia says

Please do not cancel Dr K. So refreshing to watch her take care of so many different animals. Very educational program.

Kelly says

I have learned so much from this show. Please don't cancel it. It a good quality, family friendly, educational show. We need more of Dr. K not less!!

Mary Romanek says

PLEASE don't cancel this show! It's the best vet show, due to the deep caring of the staff, how informative it is, and the variety of the clients. I am so sick of Dr.Poll reruns I could scream! Dr.K is far better! PLEASE renew it!

Susan Menaker says

Please DO NOT CANCEL DR K!!!! I never miss Dr K’s show. One of only 2 tv shows that I have set up on my phone to reminded me to watch. Can’t stand Dr Pol, something about how he handles animals I do not like. Dr K has a fantastic way with the many very different animals she cares for. Every one of her staff is amazing! I want more Dr K’s Exotic Animal ER!!!!!

Ed Nieb says

I have been looking looking looking for a new season of Dr. K episodes. Where is it??? There is a real,void when it comes to quality shows. This one helps to fill it.

Carol Polk says

I like Dr AJ’s show even though several family members don’t like it or her at all. Still wondering about all the controversy with Dr. T leaving & the male Vet Tech who had quite a few comments regarding her practice and her behavior. But I don’t like all the stupid comments above!! Leave other Veterinarians on tv ALONE!! If you don’t like their show, don’t watch it. It isn’t about one Vet or another. It is about how much viewership each show has. And to the dipstick Elizabeth Stead above - you DO realize they edit the show for tv….. they don’t show you everything that happens in an appointment. If the Veterinarian you are smearing wasn’t doing things appropriately - then he wouldn’t have such a following or still be on tv. 🤦🏻‍♀️